Thursday, January 26, 2012

What We Are Reading and A Book About Me




Animal Sight by Kirsten Hall
My daughter picked this book because she wants to be a scientist someday. :)


Silverlicious by Victoria Kann
This is one of my daughters favorite authors. Pinkalicious loses her sweet tooth and impatiently awaits the Tooth Fairy's help. She learns that her sweet tooth will return if she uses a sweeter disposition.

Mom written and illustrated by Alexis 
And finally, my favorite book of all time because it was made especially for me. Apparently she has more books on the way. One of her classmates has hired her to write books for a library he is building, lol.  Seven year olds are the greatest!







 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP