Friday, February 11, 2011

Dr. Seuss Reading Challenge Update 2/11

So far we have read 4 Dr. Seuss books this week. In total we have read 8 of the 63 so we are 13% done. I posted a progress bar in the upper right corner of the blog for those keeping track. Bartholomew and the Oobleck is so far the longest Dr. Seuss book we have read but Alexis and I both found it a little bit on the boring side. However I did like the illustrations in this book. All illustrations were in black and white except for the green oobleck. I also liked the moral of the story. If you have read Bartholomew and the Oobleck we would like to know what you thought of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP