Saturday, February 12, 2011

Earwax Boogers and Poop Oh My

I just discovered the most coolest most awesome website called the Yuckiest Website on the Internet from Discovery Kids. Alexis always says she wants to grow up to be a mad scientist and rule the world and I just found her the perfect website to help her develop her scientisty skills (hehehe).


On this website you will find all kinds of icky experiments, creepy crafts and revoltin recipes. It is just full of ick such as making barfable book covers, arm farting and more. They even teach you about gross body functions. Yes I'm talking about poop! If you want to know why poop stinks, how much you poop, and what poop is made of  the yuckiest website on the internet has the answers. (Alexis bursts out laughing everytime I say the word poop.)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP