Friday, February 11, 2011

Blogger Hop

Thank you to everyone who is visiting me via the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy For Books.

Book Blogger Hop
This is my first time participating in this hop and I am super excited. My blog Super Readers Book Club was started for me and my 6 year old daughter. I post reading assignments for kids ages 4-8 and occasionally I post free lesson plans that I have found on the web if it is related to the book we are reading.

 We are currently doing a a special reading challenge "The Dr. Seuss Reading Challenge."  The idea is to read all of Dr.Seuss books (I think there are 63) before July 31. Currently we are 8 books down. You can follow our progress by following us on facebook.

Ok so this weeks blog hop question is:
"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

This week I posted a book review on Knuffle Bunny Free: An Unexpected Diversion
It is a wonderful tale of growing up and learning to let go of childhood attachments.

2 comments:

pussreboots February 11, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

I have links to all my recent posts in the right column. Come see what they are. Happy Blog Hop!

Amanda February 12, 2011 at 2:28 PM  

Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to visit your blogs.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP