Monday, January 31, 2011

The Cat in the Hat

Alexis brought home another Dr. Seuss book from school. This time it is The Cat in the Hat and I found this neat video on youtube with an animated reading of The Cat in the Hat.

Dr. Seuss wrote over 40 children's books so Alexis and I are going to challenge ourselves to read all of them by the end of the Summer 2011.





Here is a list of all the Dr.Seuss Books. Do you want to join us in this challenge?
And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street.
Bartholomew & the Oobleck 
The Butter Battle Book 
Cat in the Hat
Cat in the Hat Comes Back
Cat in the Hat Songbook
The Cat's Quizzer
Daisy-Head Mayzie
Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are? 
Dr. Seuss's ABC
Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book
The Five Hundred Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
Foot Book
Fox in Socks
Great Day for Up! 
Green Eggs and Ham
Happy Birthday to You 
Hop on Pop
Horton Hatches the Egg
Horton Hears a Who 
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Hunches in Bunches
I Am Not Going to Get up Today!
I Can Draw It Myself: By Me, Myself with a Little Help from My Friend Dr. Seuss
I Can Lick Thirty Tigers Today & Other Stories
I Can Read with My Eyes Shut!
I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew 
If I Ran the Circus
If I Ran the Zoo
King's Stilts
Lorax
McElligot's Pool
Marvin K. Mooney, Will You Please Go Now
Mister Brown Can Moo, Can You.
My Book About Me
Oh, Say Can You Say?
Oh, the Places You'll Go!
Oh! The Thinks You Can Think!
On Beyond Zebra
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish 
Scrambled Eggs Super!
The Seven Lady Godivas 
Shape fo Me & Other Stuff
Sneetches & Other Stories
There's a Wocket in My Pocket!
Thidwick, the Big-Hearted Moose
Yertle the Turtle & Other Stories 
You're Only Old Once!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP