Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What is Mommy Reading?

I am about half way through "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings" by Maya Angelou. It is a good book but  for some reason it is just one of those books that I can't read at long intervals. It usually doesn't take me more than a few days to get through a book but I've had this one for a week, sigh.

My local library is doing a reading program, for every three hours you read you can enter a weekly drawing. The Grand prize is a $50 JayC gift certificate, a local grocery store. That is pretty neat for a bookworm! But I'm afraid I'm not going to be in the drawing at this rate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP