Friday, July 19, 2013

Blog Revamp and New Purpose

Wow! I cannot believe it has been 10 months since I posted on this blog. Haha, believe me I have been extremely busy and I have to redirect my focus on life. First of all, last fall I started taking online college courses. So, now not only am I a Mommy and a wife, but also a full-time student! :) Previously, this blog was a place for me to post about books my daughter and I were reading. However, I have decided that I need this blog to cover a broader range of topics. From today and onward I will be posting about multiple subjects that will include books, my new fitness goals, food, and whatever else comes to my mind. lol With my hectic schedule, I cannot make any promises on how often I will post, but I'm excited about this new journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP