Saturday, April 14, 2012

Week 15 Excellence In Reading Challenge

I had a mega migraine all day Friday, so I'm late with my weekly post. The good news is that I'm feeling much better today and Alexis and I finally finished The Secret Garden. She told me to rate it 5 stars because it was the best book ever!

Moving on...we are now reading Mr. Popper's Penguins, which is on our Excellence In Reading list.

Up to date, we are 7 chapters into the story. So far so good, I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would and Alexis loves penguins.

If you would like to share which stories you are reading, feel free to link up with us below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP