Friday, February 24, 2012

Week 8: Excellence In Reading Challenge

Good morning! This has been an extremely busy week for me, I've been helping my mother with home improvements. That hasn't left us with much time for reading. We didn't complete any books on the reading challenge list but we did read I've Seen The Promised Land: The Life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.


I am still adding a link up widget. Feel free to share your best books with us even if they are not on our challenge list! See ya next week.

2 comments:

Brittney February 24, 2012 at 9:56 AM  

I always loved the original Nancy Drew books!

Nikki Edgar February 26, 2012 at 3:30 PM  

I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I really like it! We have read some of the books in your challenge this year and I would like to read some more of them. We are very big into reading at our house too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP