Friday, January 6, 2012

My Blog Just Got A Makeover

Wow, I don't know why I get these big ideas in my head but I just spent the last 4 hours completely changing the look of this blog. I think I am finally happy with the look and to me it looks much more organized than before. I hope you like it as well.

One of the changes, a the new button for my reading challenge. I know...what a pain right?  I do hope you will grab my new button, because I really like the looks of this one so much better.


Photobucket



Perhaps now I can get to reading.

2 comments:

Diana January 6, 2012 at 2:32 PM  

I really love the new look of your blog!!!

Amanda January 6, 2012 at 2:33 PM  

Thanks, Diana!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP