Saturday, December 24, 2011

Excellence In Reading Challenge 2012

Excellence In Reading Challenge 2012


The Challenge
This is a fun reading challenge for kids in grades K-6. Parents you can get involved as well by reading these books aloud to your children. The goal is to read each book on one of these two lists by December 31, 2012. 

How many books do I need to read?
There are 2 lists to choose from. The Grade K-3 list has a total of 60 books. The Grade 4-6 list has a total of 57 books. You can pick the order in which you read your books.

How do I sign up?
Grab the html to the button below and post a link on your blog telling others about our Excellence In Reading Challenge.


Photobucket



5 comments:

On My Head and Reading December 27, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

What a wonderful challenge. I love your book list - gathering them together for the to reading shelf. I learned to grab a button from a site too - yipee.

Gabrielle December 28, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

Great idea! I found you via On My Head and Reading. I can't wait to get started!

Amanda December 28, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

Thank you both for signing up. I am following your blogs and I saw your posts on the 3660 minute reading challenge. That sounds like fun. I'll be joining that challenge as well.

Darcy December 29, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

I'm in!
http://slightly-foxed.tumblr.com/post/14978456362/books-looking-ahead

Anonymous January 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM  

Great idea. I posted a link and a post about this on my blog. Happy Reading in 2012!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP