Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Earn Swag Bucks Using Swag Bucks Tool Bar

See the picture above? This is how I have been earning my free Amazon Gift Cards worth $5.00 each.
 Today I cashed in 450 Swag Bucks for another Amazon gift card. 
 That makes $15 in Amazon Gift Cards just in February!

You can earn Swag Bucks too. Just follow my link here to sign up for your free account. 

I made a previous post here about Swag Bucks in an attempt to explain the process.

Swag Bucks is a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com. When you make a search on swagbucks.com you earn swag bucks at random. Not every search generates swag bucks. I typically earn no between 10-20 a day.

When you sign up download the Swag Bucks tool bar. You will earn 1 Swag Buck every time you log in. After you get the hang of it, tell your friends how they can earn Swag Bucks too and you will receive Swag Bucks from your referrals every time they earn Swag Bucks from their searches.


Hey....it is Free money!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP