Friday, February 4, 2011

Back To Dr. Suess


So there seems to be conflicting facts out there about how many children's books Dr. Seuss wrote. One of my sources says 44-48. I just found another source that says over 60. I found this link http://www.seussdude.com/list-books.html with another list of Dr. Seuss Books. (I counted about 63) By the way if you are interested in lesson plans this site also has some for free.

That is a lot of books and a tall challenge for a 6 year old. I said we would read them all by the end of summer, so if I make the goal date July 31. We will have 177 days to complete our mission. That will be a lot of trips to the library but if we check out 2-3 books/week we will easily surpass our goal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP