Sunday, January 23, 2011

We Love Dr. Seuss Books!

Alexis and I go to the library at least once a month but usually every two weeks. She loves Dr. Seuss books and right now we are reading "I Ran The Circus" and "Hunches In Bunches."  I enjoy reading Dr. Seuss books with her, I always get tongue tied and Alexis gets a big kick out of it. My favorite Dr. Seuss so far is "Fox In Socks" If you have not read this book with your child check out this video they will love it. If you love Dr. Seuss you may like this link http://www.seussville.com they have games and activities that are fun for the kiddies. So what is your favorite Dr. Seuss book?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heifer International

My Swagbucks

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP